Politique de confidentialité
EKKSOL vof, located at Gramsbergerweg 64, 7772 PB Hardenberg, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Contact details: Gramsbergerweg 64, 7772 PB Hardenberg +31 523 250580
G. Ekkelenkamp is the Data Protection Officer of EKKSOL. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
EKKSOL processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating an account on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about a minor without that permission, please contact us via email@example.com and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
EKKSOL processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- EKKSOL analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- EKKSOL also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
EKKSOL does not take decisions based on automated processing of cases that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as an EKKSOL employee) being involved.
How long we keep personal data
EKKSOL does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personal data > 2 years > Required for legal obligation required for our tax return.
- Address > 2 years > Required for legal obligation required for our tax return.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
EKKSOL does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data in our order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. EKKSOL remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview:
Cookie: Googly Analytics
Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits
Retention period: 2 years
Cookie: Google Analytics Remarketing
Function: Help with choosing the product that suits you best. To show you offers of products that you might be interested in.
Retention period: 2 years
Function: Showing relevant ads on Facebook.
Retention period: 2 years
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by EKKSOL and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen service number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy.
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. EKKSOL would also like to point out to you that you have the option to file a complaint with the national data protection authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Visit: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
EKKSOL takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
EKKSOL has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an additional security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. That way we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP address.